Wednesday, April 12, 2023

The Tuesday that felt like a Monday

 Hi,

Worked from home - and it was busy enough after the 4 day weekend chasing up things and falling into meeting after meeting that it was a good plan.

Tuesday home made iced latte - by the bucket!

Stitches freshly out

Closer look

I also got my stitches out at the dermatologist in Kelburn. Got there a wee bit early (I had a 12.15pm appt) and they took me before 12. I was all done by 12.05pm - very efficient and lovely nurse. But she wondered if my doc wanted to have a look - so she asked if I could stay for a bit to see if he was free. But he wasn't. So off I went. Happy I can now shower without being wrapped in plastic.

Moxley is insistent it is her dinner time

Mike won me a Football World Cup bit of merch today

Made tea after work and Mike got home as it all got ready. He had steak, salsa and mash. And a Caesar salad. He seemed pretty happy.

And he had a present for me. There is a promotion outside our work this week for the women's football world cup.  Starts in 100 days. He got into his running shorts and stood in -100C fridge for 2 mins to win me a beanie!  I was stoked to have some merch.

I then got distracted by Tyler Wright winning Bells Beach for the second year in a row. That was pretty cool. So I watched the final. And the post trophy presentations.  4 Aussies in both women's and men's finals. Wow.

And then off to bed. Slept well.  Up for brekkie then into work. Karaoke night for our team. Oosshh!

Have a great day!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment