Thursday, April 6, 2023

The Wednesday with general busyness

 Hi,

I haven't been game enough to try the first habanero I got off our wee tree. But I have quite a few almost ready! I am going to have to try them!

More habaneros coming along

Morning tea for Laura

We had a morning tea for Laura who is about to have parental leave for her first wee baby. Wee Flo will be induced on the 18th. I cannot wait to meet her.

Trying to lure Jill to work

I also sent a photo of the V stocks at work to Jill to try to get her to come into work. I might have given her incentive enough to come in today.

My husband, lounging with the cats

And Mike was spending quality time with the cats last night. YouTube videos and all the cats he could pat.

Slept well. Up for an online PT session with Quentin. Last day before Easter. Mike is away tramping. I will ride my bike.

Last of my Lewis Road iced coffee stocks


Toby arrived safely in Queensland and is with my parents and Shona. I hope he has a lot of fun looking after everyone. And swimming.

Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment