Tuesday, April 4, 2023

The Monday back at work

 Hi,

It is the busy week for me with quarterly planning. I think that contributes to the time dilation effect I am experiencing this week. I am convinced it should already be Wednesday today. But no. It is only Tuesday as I type this.

On the bus Monday

Work iced latte

Work easter egg

Work had a hunt thing on - and if you said the word 5, you got an Easter Egg from reception.  Woot!  Ta work!

I got home early and ate some tea. Mike stayed out planning his Easter tramping trip with Janine and Andrew. But then he got home and we fell into bed. 

Slept well.  Up for bus in and brekkie with Khemry at The Lab.

On the bus Tuesday

The Lab for brekkie

Khemry!  Woot!

Luke feigns indifference to my work iced latte

Planning day today at work. Alastair took a pic of me with my iced latte - see above. But also - see below. He took a close up of me! Just like Toby does when he takes my iced latte pics.

Alastair takes a close up of me with my iced latte. Just like Toby!

Have the most excellent day. It is stunning here today.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment