Friday, April 14, 2023

The Thursday with normal stuff

 Hi,

My chilli plant is finally getting one of the chillies turning red. I am beyond excited. The habanero plant has a whole crop of red ones - but this one has been prolific with chillies and stubbornly green.


The original chilli plant is finally turning red.


After work we headed up to Ange's house to check out the new fence she had put in to replace a crumbling one. Looks pretty good to me. A wooden part and a pool fence - to prevent falls onto concrete for her tenants. So we chatted to her in the dark as we poked around. Her tenant came out to chat to us too. Hahahah.

Iced latte at The Lab

Up Friday for the 7am bus to town. Met Roanne at The Lab and enjoyed a brekkie with her.  I caught up with her family news and we discussed some politics. I really like how Roanne looks at things - probably because it is awfully similar to how I think. We do like our own echo chambers, after all. I guess it is a good sign that I recognise that could be a thing. :-)

The weekend beckons. Park run tomorrow. I am going to attempt that. I think. Then gym with Khemry at 10am. Lunch with Sally after that. And maybe a movie with Mike Saturday night.

Good fun! Have a great weekend.

Love,
Angela


1 comment: