Wednesday, April 5, 2023

The Tuesday with a busy day at work

 Hi,

I am so excited (okay, also nervous) about Toby flying to Australia today to see my parents and help as Ma recovers from  her second hip surgery. He is now halfway across the Tasman Sea, heading to Melbourne. A a clearance through customs and into the domestic terminal for his flight to the Sunshine Coast. Woot! He should get to see my parents around 1.35pm Queensland time today.

Busy day at work yesterday. But the day certainly turned it on for us. Stunning.

Planning day lunch

Headed home after work on the 5.17 #13 bus and fed the cats and sorted out my dressing. Wound seems ok.

Removed my dressing for another clean and re-dress

Smudge!

That stare!

Smudge was keen for a warm lap to snuggle into in the latter part of the evening. Mike got home and also snuggled with the cats.

Slept well. Up to bus in. Will need to head home quick smart for my online PT session at 6pm!

More habaneros ripening

Enjoy your day.


Migraine for me on Wednesday. Boo!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment