Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good afternoon on Thurs, Oct 29

Hi,

Well, it is now way past lunchtime and I remembered I haven't done any of my usual morning things - blogging, checking syncing is working at work. I had Toby drop-off duty and obviously my routine has all gone to ruin. So, blogging in the afternoon now. But I am worried about syncing. If it's broken I'd rather not know at this late stage. Heheheheh.

We had a good evening last night. Mum and Dad collected wee Toby from school and got him ready for karate. Mum cooked up a lovely dinner and we ate (after a wee delay) when Dad and I got back from watching Toby learning some complicated sequence of moves. Phew! If he gets the hang of it, it'll look very cool.

The delay was due to my mother being crippled by her walk in the gardens with Vivienne and Ramble. Heheheheh. She is out of practise so it was very good for her. I hope they go for regular "coffee" walks in the future! Hopefully Mum has stopped hobbling today. Time to get her out again!

Mike came home after tramping club and we fell into a coma. Mike had to be at work by 6am this morning so when the alarm went off at 5am I was very confused. Still, at least I could keep sleeping.

The weather is still cold and windy today. But hopefully we will be getting better weather tomorrow and for the weekend. Bring it on. My garden is a shambles.

Have a great afternoon and evening.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment