Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Oct 20

Hi there,

Another shabby day in Wellington - how much water can possibly fall from a sky continuously? I was so slack - I really should have hopped on my bike as there was no wind. But I caved in and took the bus.

Kea night was great fun - only Toby and Ryan turned up (one was sick and two were away). We tried to make fog but only ended up making rain. Nothing new there for Wellington!

Tonight I'm off to collect wee Toby and head to Animates to replace Toby's dead fish. Poor wee thing. Never mind.

We also need to pack for the weekend tonight. We're off on Thursday for 4 days (Toby's school has a teacher-only day on Friday and it is Labour Weekend here this weekend so Monday is a public holiday) down to Nelson Lakes to go tramping. I hope the weather improves -a lot!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment