Monday, October 5, 2009

Good morning on Mon, Oct 5

Hi,

I had a three day weekend and I am wondering where it went. Friday was great fun as I spent the morning with Toby. We went for breakfast at The Wadestown Kitchen as a treat. Then we went to collect Mum, have some lunch and then wander out to the airport. I saw them off into the customs area and went home.

Saturday Mike and I watched documentaries until lunch time. Heaven! Breakfast in bed and I think lunch in bed too. Heheheheheh.

We started a DS Lite rebuilding project that now has Toby's old DS Lite in pieces over the kitchen table. Phew!

Saturday evening we went out to the rugby with the Tabors. Wellington slaughtered Manawatu. Mike and I decided to walk home to the car at Crofton Downs train station. It took us 1.25 hours. I was amazed how long it took to walk to the bottom of Ngaio Gorge.

Sunday I decided we should drive up the coast to check out Foxton Beach. It started raining within 10 minutes of home. When we reached the 50km/h zone Mike decided we needed the top up on the car. So we drove through rain for the rest of the day. But Foxton Beach looks great and we had a nice lunch at Bulls at the Mothered Goose cafe. Very nice day.

We will take over Merlot tonight. The swap is on!

I heard from Mum and Toby on Saturday. They had a good flight and were off to visit Scott's Mum for the weekend. Scott will be sad as his team lost the Grand Final. We know how that feels. I got a text from Karen yesterday and they are back at home and having fun. We will try and ring them tonight.

Have a great week.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment