Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Oct 13

hi,

A beautiful, if a little fresh with that northerly, morning here in Wellington. I got up to 50km/h down the hill this morning - I love dry roads!

Keas was a little fraught last night - Toby seemed to be fragile. I think his first day back at school drained him and no one could do anything right. Well, no one except me. He was all over me the whole time. I got lots of kisses. I think he'll be better today. He was asleep quickly and woke by himself this morning nice and early. So, I think he has caught up on his sleep now.

We're off to Ngaio to have dinner with Benjamin and Nana this evening. I hope Mike remembers to tell his Mum not to cook as I have the slow cooker on already. This morning I had to get poor Mike out of bed as I cooked dinner, made sandwiches and tried to get the recycling out the door. I also had to have breakfast before riding in because our work is still in the middle of renovations so our shower and kitchen is unavailable. Back to normal next week.

I'm away from work on Thursday and half of Friday this week. There's a seminar I'm attending that promises to be very good.

I hope Vivienne and John are having a ball up at Poor Knights. I hope Vivienne's cold has cleared up. That'd be stink if she couldn't dive at all. I can't wait to see photos of it.

That's about it really. Not much on as we all get back into routine. Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment