Thursday, October 8, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Oct 8

Hi,

Thursday, eh? The week is going fast and slow all at once. I am now counting down till I see wee Toby again.

Last night was good fun - we went to Dad's place for cottage pie. It was very good (Ma - he even put veges in it!!) and I had two helpings and so did Mike. We just left enough for tonight's dinner for him.

After that we shot off to tramping club and watched a slide show with some alpine climbing photos. The presenter was a great laugh. Very caustic humour. Great to listen to.

Merlot eventually came home after I was asleep. She has a dirt box in the downstairs toilet now.
I have a release tonight so will be working late. Mike will collect the car from the panelbeaters and hopefully take me home in some convoluted plan that shows me Toby is not the source of our planning complications. Perhaps the plan is this. Mike rides his bike to the panelbeaters. Drives back to work. Parks car in basement. Rides home. I put my bike on the car and drive home after the release. It's something like that.

Tomorrow night is Swan Lake night with the Russian ballet company. It's Dad's birthday present. So we'll have dinner beforehand and go to the ballet. I'd best read about Swan Lake.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment