Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Monday with gym and a fierce windy day

Hi,

After the fierce wind in the morning, it did quieten down a little.  After a hard day at work I rode my bike to the gym and locked it up outside.  Did the 5pm session and jumped on my bike for the ride home.  The wind was still strong, but not insurmountable.  I slowly crawled up the hill.  Cooked tea - a yummy gnocchi in tomato pesto sauce.  But I forgot to take a photo.  I loved it.  And just as I finished, Mike got home so he ate his and enjoyed it.  The salad was ok too - cos lettuce and pear with pumpkin seeds.  Toby was not overly interested.  And he actually ate Weetbix a few hours later.

I'm not sure where the evening went but I was reading in bed and turned out my light and was asleep in seconds.  Mike even tried his best to convince me to stay awake, but I don't recall any of that.  Comatose.

I got ready like usual this morning but had a problem with my routine - obviously.  When I got to work and went to get changed, I realised I had forgotten to put a work shirt in.  I have never done that before and I blame love (it is Valentines Day and I am married to the best man in the world, so it seems like a fair blame game to me).  I rang the aforementioned best man in the world and asked him nicely to choose a shirt and go out of his way to drop it off at work for me.

He said yes!  I am lucky.

So, I sit at work now, in my bike shirt, hoping that no one mentions anything for another 20 minutes or so.

Hope your day is a good one.  And off to a slightly better start than my discombobulated morning.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment