Friday, February 10, 2017

The Thursday with dragon boat training

Hi,

Finally getting some nice weather - but there is a chill in the air heralding autumnal days not too far in the future.

Gorgeous morning in Wellington


Yesterday I went to dragon boat training after work and had a blast.  The conditions were pretty good - quite calm.  I managed to contain my excitement and almost paddle in time with Jo.  Mostly.

Mike and Toby came to collect me after it and watched the camaraderie of the team as we debriefed and gave our team shout.

When I got home with them, I showered to get warm and wash out the salt, and the boys had cooked tea!  Woot.  Yummy lamb steaks.

Before I knew it, it was bedtime.  And this morning is a stunner in the wonderful wee capital.

Mike and Toby are off tramping this weekend on Dad Camp.  I have a list of things to do around the house.

Enjoy your weekend!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment