Thursday, February 2, 2017

The Wednesday with two iced coffees

Hi,

Ok - do you think it bodes well for a day where I had two iced coffees before 1pm?  And by that I mean for my colleagues that have to endure my caffeinated self.  Hahahah!

The people taking the photos seemed to get right into the spirit of it completely!

Mojos iced latte

Mojo iced latte

Sensible Rahzoo photo

Rex - what are you doing?

Here's a silly face for the iced coffee pic


Pleading now with Rex!

And the taste test pic


Lunch at Rahzoo was to celebrate Mary's birthday and mine later this month!  Woot!  Jo and Rex joined us and Rex even found meat on the menu.

Managed to get a gym session in with Sreejith - yay for normal routine.  Of course, i did have two iced coffees to work off.  Hahah.

The weather was awful so I caught the bus home with Mike.  Cooked tea - pulled beef sliders - yep - forgot the photo yet again.    Yummy.

It was late by then, so pretty much off to bed really.  I need to get a few things done tonight and tomorrow night before our weekend fun.

Today is our last day in this building for work.  We are working from home tomorrow and the move begins!  Very exciting.  We're down Willis St from Tuesday after the long weekend.  New cafes to discover.  I hope they have a Mojos down there that does those iced lattes!

We have dragon boat training tonight.  If the weather co-operates!  Toby is coming to my work (for the last time here) and we're heading to the park and he'll look after Ava while we train.

Have a wonderful day!

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment