Wednesday, February 1, 2017

The Tuesday with gym and not a lot else

Hi,

I managed to catch up with Rami about the year ahead with the user group.  And got an iced coffee out of it.  Woot!

Iced coffee at that cafe under Microsoft


Also squeezed in a gym session - two in a row.  My routine might just be coming back to normal.  Got another one lined up today too.

I caught the bus home after I went back to work for a bit and it took 35 minutes to get on a bus.  I cooked tea when I got home, but forgot to take a photo of it.  Stir fried chicken.  It was pretty yummy.

Mike did a bit of homework and I managed to do laundry but before I knew it, it was time for bed.

Toby is off to school today.  He isn't looking forward to being back.  I think he is a bit apprehensive about Year 10.  Not sure why.  His school bag is ready for the day - so long as he remembers his phone and laptop.  I remembered his lunch!  Woot!

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment