Tuesday, January 31, 2017

The Monday with RPM, a bike ride home and Toby cooking

Hi,

After a long day at work, I did manage to squash in a RPM session.  I am hoping this means my routine is getting back to normal.  Although with dragon boating it does remain slightly different.  Tues and Thurs evenings we're out in the boat until the big race day in early March.  If you're in Wellington, come and watch and yell your support.

I did ride home after RPM (and a bit more work), and it was a bit tough on the quads.  But, all good fun.  And I cooked tea with Toby when we got home.  He now has to cook one of our meals a week.  He may have been watching too many cooking shows as he is quite the showman with his spicing technique.  The salad had instructions to "season with salt and pepper" and he made a mixture on a saucer and then theatrically threw in some.  With never any tasting.  It was a little on the salty side for me.

Fish and noodle salad

He's cooking in his boxer shorts!

Anyway, it was yummy.  Mike got home just as we were getting stuck in.  Perfect timing.

Toby is babysitting this evening while we go dragon boating.  He's to come to work at 4.30, eat sushi and then look after Ava while Jo and I have training.

Hmmmm.

Enjoy your day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment