Wednesday, January 25, 2017

The Tuesday back at work

Hi,

My routine is slowly coming back to normal.  Toby starts school on Wednesday next week - so that will be true normality I guess.

Iced latte goodness at Mojos
Despite my lack of sleep, I had a good day yesterday.  Got a coffee date in with Ed and Kate from work and we discussed a few things.  Made decisions.

Went with Rex to the pool after work for dragon boat training. He was kind enough to drop me home afterwards and I got so much done around the house.  Mountains of laundry done!  Tidying up.  Yay!

Crashed into bed until Mike and Toby got home from a BBQ at Josh's house.  Then Mike and I slept like the dead until this morning.  Much needed!

We walked in this morning because the galeforce winds are back.

Toby has a dental appointment at 3.30pm today and Isaac is coming over.  Hopefully they will meet in town and head home together after Toby's appointment.

And I might just fit in a gym session.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment