Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Tuesday with Smudge handover

Hi,

After a crazy day at work (two iced lattes) I got to the gym and rode home not too much later.  Mike got home and ate tea and then headed out for his tramping meeting.

Mojos on Lambton this time - still a good iced latte

Vivienne popped in after her dog training evening and we chatted away for a while to catch up on news.  She is going to look after Smudge Fri - Mon while we are away.  Smudge will guard the house for us.

Sounds like Toby has made it to Mum's house.  I saw a photo in Facebook of the girls fast asleep somewhere around Caboolture.  That wasn't far away!  Bet they are loving the pool.

Got a busy day today.  Mike and I walked in, which was nice for a change.  The weather is changing and looks fairly threatening.  But it is warm.  I walked in wearing a t shirt and shorts.

Right.  I need a cup of tea.  Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment