Thursday, January 26, 2017

The Wednesday that felt like Friday but really should have felt like Tuesday

Hi,

We're having the oddest weather.  I managed to get a gym session in and left chaos in my wake.  Toby came back to my work after his dental appointment and no one could find me.  I had asked him to bus home after it to meet Isaac, but he had other ideas in mind involving spending his JB HiFi card he got for Christmas from Aunty Sally and Uncle Andrew.

Anyhow, work now knows how casual I am about Toby's whereabouts and how I just let him wander around town aimlessly.  Oops.

Iced latte goodness with Celia at Mojos


Mike sorted it all out and headed home.  I jumped on a bus as soon as I heard the kerfuffle and wasn't home too late.  The boys walked to Burger Wisconsin and ate and played in the park.  I researched cars on Trade Me to little enlightenment.  Mike worked late.

Had a lovely ride in this morning and dismantled the bike hooks from the bike shed at work.  We're moving buildings in two weeks so everything is being taken down and we've bought a few things (like bike hooks).

Hope your day is loads of fun.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment