Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The Tuesday with more work

Hi,

I had to share the photo of Mike with a luxurious beard before he shaved it all off.  That's from Dec 19th to Jan 8th (or thereabouts).  I thought he looked quite dashing.  But off it all came.


Side profile of the beard


I have a dental appointment today because I chipped my front tooth on a nectarine stone yesterday.  It's all rough at the bottom now and catching my bottom inside lip.  I have had it done before so I hope it will be a fairly quick fix this afternoon and stay in place for another few years.

This evening Mike and I are off to visit a colleague and his family.  They had a wee girl in November so it'll be great to see them all.  And we need to collect the tyres for the new car (it came with two new tyres but we haven't collected them as yet).

Woot!  The day is slightly cool here, but mostly sunny.  I'll try and get a walk in at lunch time today.

Missing wee Toby.  I hope he's having fun in Sydney with his cousins.  And I hope he enjoys the warm weather before we bring him back to Wellington.  Hahah.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment