Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Monday where Toby takes a road trip

Hi,

I have it on good authority that Toby is on a mega road trip with Karen, Scott, Tyler and Abby.  He loves road trips so I hope he's having a lot of fun.  I saw pics on Facebook of him swimming at a beach.  Woot!

Meanwhile, we are having two good days of summer weather, but Mike tells me it is to end on Wednesday with a weather bomb and gales and rain and low overnight temperatures.  Oh, goody.

I went to the gym and also rode home for the first time in 2017.  Yay.  My back disc brake seems to be rubbing, so it seems likely I am riding with the brakes on a little.  Hahah.  Surely that is the only reason it was a hard slog up the hill and not that it was my first time in a month.

Mike talked to the builder for a bit and then I cooked tea.  Lamb salad.  Mmmm.  With roasted kumara, capsicum and red onion and feta on top.  I also crushed some tamari almonds in as I had no pine nuts.  Mike thought it was scrumptious.  Which is good, really, because it wasn't like I had a lot of choice about what to cook.  Not much in the vege crisper bin in the fridge.

Mike went through the freezer and threw out old stuff.  What was the oldest thing you found, Mike?  Best before 2013?

Anyway - I now have to use up frozen stir fry veges.  Blleeeuuucccchhhh!

Must be time for a cup of tea.  Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment