Friday, January 27, 2017

The Thursday with dragon boat training

Hi,

Busy day at work, followed by meeting Toby at 4pm (on the dot!) to head to JB HiFi to spend his Christmas voucher.  Then I convinced him to have a drink with me.  We got an iced chocolate and an iced latte from Butlers.  We didn't enjoy them.  We didn't finish them.  As that was a bit of a flop, I suggested Maccas.  What was I thinking?

I had some yucky McBites and Toby decided he was actually full and I had to eat his chips.  Please remind me I don't like Maccas.  Should have got an all day brekkie instead!  Heheheh.

I then sat in the sun for a while at Frank Kitts park waiting for the dragon boat team to arrive for training.  We had a session on the lagoon with James practising his sweep role and the rest of us trying to get timing sorted.  Such fun!

Mike then surprised me by walking to meet me at the end and we caught the bus home.  I had to discretely place a towel on the seat as I was dripping wet.  Pretty sure I got away with it.

Got home and Mike cooked tea while I went back into town to get a few things from work.  We're moving buildings at the end of next week.  Woot!  I had to clear out stuff from my desk.

Tramping this weekend!  I have to be at the road end by 10.20am.  We're off to Paua Hut.  I haven't been there for quite a while now.  Must be 1.5 years maybe?  Anyway, it should be relaxing.  I will test out my new tramping boots and see if my feet survive.

Our work team won our work quiz this week!  Yay!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment