Thursday, January 12, 2017

The Wednesday with a lovely dinner

Hi,

Ok - I went for a walk with Mary at lunchtime and we grabbed an iced coffee.  It wasn't until later I realised the huge amount of wind in the capital made me look very windswept and interesting.  Guess I should be pleased the owners of the cafe deigned to serve me at all.  Hahah


Chalk's iced coffee - a solid 6

After work Mike and I headed to Saman's house.  We met wee Minty - she is so cute!  And such a good wee girl (born in November!).  We also got fed a huge dinner that was really yummy.  And Iranian tea.  We were so well looked after that it was really late by the time we left.  As Mike and I drove away, we were very appreciative of the hospitality Saman's family showed us.

We did a tour of the earthquake condemned buildings on the way home.  The cinema in Lower Hutt attached to Queensgate.  Then the carpark attached to the Reading cinema in town.  And finally the building on Molesworth.  By the time we got home, it was really late.  Then Mike played with the cat  a bit.

Anyway, my sleep was far too short.  I need to find some time to get more sleeping hours in.

Have a fantastic day today!  Stay out of the wind if you're in Wellington.  It's a blustery old day here.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment