Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Monday back at work after Christmas

Hi,

Yep - I know you're expecting a blog about Christmas.  I didn't make any notes at all while I was on holiday so I have to try and remember it.  It might take me a few days.

Anyway, yesterday was the first day back at work after three weeks off.  Very wonderful break.  Christmas was incredible - I have missed Christmases with my family.  But when you choose to live elsewhere, it is just something you have to get used to.  And Mike's family certainly makes me feel welcome.

We also went tramping - the Whangapeka track in Kahurangi National Park.  Awesome - but such a tough walk for me.  And we went sea kayaking in the Abel Tasman National Park.

Marlborough Sounds looking fine

Only iced coffee we could find on Saturday morning in Nelson

About to go for a (quick) swim

Happy feet

Beach stop

Too stunning

Getting ready

That's blood in the bottom of my right boot


There are some photos to show you I really did go away tramping.  I hardly took any, so I might ask Andrew and Mike to send me some for my blog.

Anyway, yesterday was hard work.  I did get to the gym for my first 2017 session.  Yay!  More today hopefully.  Mike is in Auckland for the day today - back on a late flight tonight.

Right.  Time for a cup of tea and getting my work life sorted.

Hope your holiday break was as much fun as mine!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment