Friday, January 13, 2017

The Thursday with drinks after work

Hi,

I did get an iced latte in at Mojos on The Terrace - that is by far my favourite iced coffee at the moment.

Iced latte at Mojos - it's the bomb


Busy day at work and then I managed to squash in a session at the gym before heading out for a catch up with Ange, Steph, Bronwyn and Mike.  Good fun!

Ubered home and crashed into bed,

Yay it's Friday.  Woot.  Mike has mates coming around to the house after work.  Tomorrow we're up early for a day walk around Baring Head.  Then I want to buy new running shoes - my current ones are rather old now and possibly contributing to my sore Achilles.  You never know!

We also have a dinner and movie date night on Saturday night.  Mike wants to take me to see Passengers on the back of Toby's recommendation.  Woot!  Sounds good.

And Sunday is the day to get the car ready for selling.  That will be a sad day.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment