Wednesday, February 15, 2017

The Tuesday with quiz night fun

Hi,

What a lovely Valentines Day!  After seeing Mike unexpectedly due to me forgetting my work shirt, it started the day off well.

Iced coffee with Mike while in my cycle shirt


I did try to go to the gym on the way home.  Rode my bike down there, locked it up outside, ran in and discovered the 5pm session on Tuesdays is an instructor led class.  You have to pay for them.  So I left.  Hahah.  Rode home and chatted to Toby.

Toby's dinner he cooked


He decided not to come out with us and cooked his dinner himself.  While it does look like a bowl of grated cheese from the photo above, it does actually contain pasta with basil pesto.  It is one of his favourites and now he knows how to cook it.  He was pretty chuffed with himself.

I put the bike on the car and collected Mike from town and we headed to Lower Hutt.  I dropped my bike at Gary the bike mechanic's house and he told us the story of woe.  His wife of umpteen years had cleared the house out that day and left him.  He was reeling a bit!

Then we went to the Speights Ale House in Petone and met everyone for a scrumptious dinner and quiz night.  Ooosshh!  A solid middle of the table performance from our end of the table.

Headed home and got stuck in crazy traffic.  It look 40 minutes to get home, crawling along the motorway in first gear.  Down to one lane for roadworks.  Nightmare.  But it did mean I got to sing loudly for ages!  Poor Mike.

Fell into a coma in bed.  Up today for our last day at work before Bruce fun and games over the next week.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment