Thursday, February 9, 2017

The Wednesday with Mike presenting at user group

Hi,

Yeah - a short week is messing with me.  It felt like Tuesday yesterday when really it was definitely Wednesday.

Happy with this Mojos iced latte
I did check out the closest Mojos and tried their iced latte and I was sooooo happy.  it was scrumptious.

I got on my bike at 3.45pm and rode to Les Mills at the other end of Lambton Quay and managed to make my 4pm class.  But I am going to have to switch.  It's too much hectic hassle.  I am now going to try the 5pm classes.

Showered at the gym for the first time (it was ok - nice and clean and not crowded) and then headed to user group.  Mike and Adam were presenting and they had an engaged crowd asking all osrts of good questions.

Mike then showed he may still be suffering the after effects of his migraine.  We had a drink at Dillingers with Adam and then Mike ubered home and I started pushing my bike home (I may have hopped on for a wee while - but it wasn't fun in my work clothes and boots).  The intention was for Mike to grab the car and pick me up wherever I got to by the time he got to me.

Imagine my surprise when I saw the orange car coming to meet me.  No way can we take the bike home.  What was happening?  Turns out Mike had driven to work in anticipation of our difficult logistics of getting home afterwards.  But, he had forgotten!  Hahahah.

I went to collect the silver car and got out without paying as this week it is free after 8.30pm and I drove out at 8.32pm.  They have a new automated system but the call centre can't be reached yet after 8.30pm.  Snort!

Home and straight to bed for me.  Mike and Toby watched some rubbish together.  Hahah.

Lovely day here today.  Yay!  Training tonight after work.

Have a brilliant day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment