Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The Monday with work mainly

Hi,

Monday was good - we did a walk at lunch time.  Picked up kitty litter from the vet (Mike rang from their car park, and then went in to pay).  Mike carried them in his huge old tramping backpack.

To Mitre10 to try and get the fence cap.  It is 4.4m long, so we wanted to carry it home.  But it was out of stock.  I stayed outside while Mike went in to get a few things.

Home by 12.40pm.

Kebab dinner last night - falafel for me
Mike got his flu jab in the afternoon, and did a couple of messages while he was out. Including visiting a specialty Asian shop and grabbing some Thai curry paste and some coconut milk powder. He told me he was after some Indian lime pickle for me but it was the wrong kind of Asian!

Mike made an awesome dinner.  Kebabs. The boys had chicken and I had falafel.

Way too excited this morning with my iced latte
Slept well and awake before the alarm because the neighbours cats were having a discussion. Had my PT session with Quentin while he was in his car.  Hahahah!

Vertical rain this morning
Toby had a 8.45am start and so I needed to drive him into school.  Went through Aro and while I ended up behind 5 buses in total (that hardly ever stopped for passengers) it was still quick enough.  Left home at 7.58am and was back home before 8.30am.

The pic above shows vertical rain this morning in Wellington.  Rainbows too!  :-)

Have an awesome day.  Iona made me jealous by saying she had her first spin class this morning.  Nice.

Love,
Angela


Contact register:

Toby caught 14 to school:  18 May ~ 8.40am
Toby caught 14 home:  18 May ~ 1pm ish
Mike to vet:  18 May ~ 12pm
Mike to Mitre10 Crofton Downs:  18 May ~ 12.15pm
Mike to City GPs 2:15pm
Mike to Oriental Pantry 2:30pm
Mike to Lambton Square Pharmacy 2:45pm




No comments:

Post a Comment