Thursday, May 7, 2020

The Wednesday that already felt like Friday

Hi,

So this actually tracks something useful (this = my blog posts), I need to record that yesterday (Wednesday) Toby had a migraine.  Yes, this is our migraine tracker for both Mike and Toby.  Tagged now with "Toby migraine".

Poor Toby.

Lunch walk yesterday - hi Ange!  I see her house way up on the hill (maybe)

Yesterday was stunning here and my 15 min walk at lunch time was so good.  Sun felt lovely.

Today (Thurs - which also feels like Friday!  See blog post title if that is confusing!) is clear too - but a bit of wind out there.

Dinner last night - Mmmmm
Toby wanted comfort food in his misery, and oddly, that meant 2 minute noodles.  I added to the overall health content (or lack thereof) with fruit.  Not in the actual noodles!  On the side.  On a separate plate.  Because... touching food!  You know.

Okay - moving right along.

Thursday iced latte

Today's iced latte.  Nailed.  Boom.

Feet post PT session

PT session.  Okay.  Press up day.  Not so much "nailed" as it nailed me.  I may have face planted once or twice.  Lower myself slowly, slowly....  oommpphhh.  (Noise as face hits the carpet)

Thanks Quentin.  Good fun as usual.  So pleased we can do this still in lockdown.

Sweaty face with iced latte

Mike's triceps are well defined
And the day continues busy today (Thurs).

I hope your day is a good one.

Love,
Angela



Contact Register:

Tessa here - 14 bus.  Arrived 8.30am (ish)
Parcels delivered this week:  Mike's contacts (yesterday).  Kathmandu parcel (Tues).




No comments:

Post a Comment