Wednesday, May 13, 2020

The Tuesday that should have been Thursday already

Hi,

Last day of level 3 lockdown today.  And a massive work day for me.  Phew.

Wellington is turning on the good feels today with moody, gorgeous weather.

Moxley found a warm spot to snooze late yesterday


Prior to my PT session, it was glorious.  A sunrise that made me happy to be living here in the best wee capital in the world.

6:50am
Less than 10 mins later - boom!  Fog.

7:10am

But by the time I was eating my porridge, it was clearing to a superb day.

7:45am
Mike went shopping last night so this morning I had a commercial iced coffee.

Manic face for Lewis Road iced coffee

PT session this morning

Time for my big day to start.  Good to chat to Joycie ahead of the chaos of my day.  She's the best!

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela





Contact Register:
Mike collected paint from Resene:  May 12 ~ 4.30pm
Mike collected Yoshi sushi:  May 12 ~ 5.15pm
Mike went to Thorndon New World for groceries:  May 12 from 7.15pm - 8.15pm


No comments:

Post a Comment