Thursday, May 14, 2020

The Wednesday and the end of lockdown

Hi,

Crazy busy at the moment.  I am barely keeping up.  I like to pretend I am surfing the wave, but pretty sure the wave might be about to dump me face first into the sand.  Hahahah!

Lucky I like that.

First day today (Thurs) of COVID alert level 2 in New Zealand, after 7 weeks of lockdown - 7 weeks and 2 days for us because we started early.  Level 2 means we can get out and about when we want.  But no gatherings bigger than 10 and still staying safe.  I will be walking in or cycling in as needed at work.  Most of my week is likely to be at home still.  Our work has said that only 50% of workers can be in at any one time and every second desk is blocked off.

Last night Toby and Tessa made toffee apples.  They look scrumptious.


Toby and Tessa made toffee apples

Moxley sleeping all stretched out

Mike had his curry club so we all ate Indian takeaways.  Mike ate with his mates (virtually) as he tucked into his hot vindaloo.

I had such a good sleep.  I thought I was going to stress about my day.  But nope.  Out like a light.

Up like a rabbit as soon as the alarm went off and Mike mumbled:  should we go for a walk?

We went out and about - up to Te Ahumairangi hill.  Up there before sunrise.  We had to rush back for my PT session.  I was 5 mins late.  Oops/

Mike looking at the view

The view without a head in the way

Me and the view

PT session this morning
But I did press up day and Mike got the cardio session as punishment for me being late.  I like that sort of punishment - someone else taking it on my behalf.  Harsh.

I hope your day is a good one.  Take care.

Love,
Angela


Contact Register:

Mike collected Indian takeaways 6.30pm May 13 Delhi-licious
Tessa - collected by her Dad 7.30pm May 13

No comments:

Post a Comment