Wednesday, May 27, 2020

The Tuesday where I was sure I had been at work for at least four days this week already

Hi,

What a day.  Phew!  Finished and ordered takeaways from our local Indian restaurant.  Mmmmm.  Mike headed away to climb Mt Kau Kau before tea with Janine and Vignesh.

Mike texted at the top - and we could see him!  As I took the pic above, he turned away from our side and the light disappeared.  I texted him to turn back - and lo and behold, we saw him again.  How cool!

That's Mike's head torch on Mt Kau Kau (just to the right of the transmitter)
Mike looking back at us (with Janine and Vignesh)
Toby and I tucked into dinner and chatted to Sally and Andrew on a video call as we ate.  Good fun.

 Mike got back in time to finish our leftovers and also chat to Sally and Andrew.

I made kiwi crisps
 I decided to make Kiwi crisps - my mother used to make them when I was little.  I found the recipe on the internet and the boys absolutely loved them!

It's my childhood!


Manic iced latte

Up early this morning for the group PT session.  Mike and I drove in and parked right beside TSB Arena.  Session was a BAT one (Butt, Abs and Thighs - ohhhh - everything hurts).

Drove home and Mike made brekkie.  Cleaners are due today for the first time since lockdown.  Cool.

Sunny and cold here today - but the weather is supposed to change to rain.  For a few days.

Enjoy your day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment