Tuesday, January 30, 2024

The Monday back at work and with spin

 Hi,

Working from home on Monday. The cats always like it. I looked around after one of my meetings and found them both sleeping on the bed behind me. And when Moxley moved from the coveted squashed skull, Smudge moved in.


Cats sleeping by my desk

Mike wanted pics from a few years back for his inspirational goals. So I trawled through my photos and found several. Here is one for your viewing pleasure.


Jan 2021 Mike.

Spin

After work I drove down the hill to Thorndon and went to Spin with Juliet. First time in 2024. It was a little tough. Hahahah.

Mike came after his run to the gym and we drove back. But he dropped me at the bottom of the hill and I  walked up home from there. Steps! All about the steps.

Unusual view of our house


Spotted our house through some trees. Someone must have pruned so we get a good view. Funny. We now have a pole saw - so we will get some pruning done. Maybe tonight! Ooohhh. A reason to ride home fast after work.

This morning's ride in was lovely. It is already getting dark in the mornings at 6.20am. Awww. I do love the brighter mornings.

Squats this morning with Quentin. I wasn't feeling it. But did ok. 55kg. 4 x 4. Then leg press. 142.6kg 10 reps x 3 sets. Oosshh. Might try 180! Hahahah. Then we snuck off for an iced latte and Quentin had a sausage roll.

Iced latte with Quentin

142.6 kg leg press this morning

55kg squats 
Have a great day. Smash your Tuesday!


Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment