Wednesday, January 31, 2024

The Tuesday with our new pole saw

 Hi,

Wellington turned it on for a day when it was forecast to be slightly shabby. So Erin took me out for a meeting - with ice cream. And I got a coffee flavoured one. So this is my only iced latte pic for today's blog. I reckon it counts.

This ice cream was delicious.

Great day for it! Ta Erin

Anyway, I was keen to get home and try out our new pole saw. Mike was off for a run then beersies. So I got the saw assembled, donned the safety gear, and away I went.

Home to try the new pole saw

All the safety gear

It chopped easily

Thinned out - need to do more


We have an electric Ryobi corded pole saw with a 200mm bar. And it cuts so well. But it is heavy. After about 20 mins I was done. And I needed a longer extension cord to get to other branches.

I hope we can use it together this weekend and get it all done.

12 days
I am also on a 12 day streak with my steps. I used to easily get 10k steps each day before covid. And now I have to really work at it some days. So this is my mission for 2024. As many days as possible this year with a high step count.

Woot!

Cloudy today. Rode in and now have gym. Mike has a migraine. Poor man!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment