Thursday, January 25, 2024

The Wednesday with dragon boat training

 Hi,

Dragon boat training was fun last night after work. Muscle memory is a good thing. Although as I type this. I can tell my bottom is not used to sitting on that wee plank of wood. Hahah.

We did 4km of paddling. So yay for some different exercise. I was up front with Angie and we set a reasonable pace and not bad timing. I also jumped in the sea afterwards - outside Fergs. The water was warm. I swear!

Iced latte

Trying out the new sneakers

At lunch time I went out with Mike and he dropped his main backpack off at Macpac to see if it can get fixed. Bit of wear and tear due to slightly compromised bits. Then he bought new running shoes. And after work he was doing a great pace until he got a call from Sally saying she was in town for beersies with Andrew. Turned into quite the gathering with Janine and Kara too.

But I got home after training (wet hair on my bike - hahahah) and got the groceries in. The frozen stuff had started to defrost. Oops. We're eating lots int he next few days.

Into bed just after 9pm and up at 5.30am. Groan. Rode in. Lovely morning. Gym. Deads 65kg 4 sets x 4 reps.


Gym Thurs morning



Iced latte Thurs morning

Caught up with Andrew to discuss trap line tomorrow. 3 trap lines now. So we're figuring out the best, most efficient route given the different parameters. Me being twice as slow, mainly.

Big weekend. Elly has her birthday party on Saturday. All day. And I think our Sunday might be busy too.

Woot! Weather is supposed to pack in though.

Have a fantastic weekend. Hunker down in Queensland!

Love,

Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment