Wednesday, January 17, 2024

The Tuesday with busy things

 Hi,

Waaaaah - Toby has left Wellington. And I was so busy yesterday that I couldn't fit in a blog post. Sorry.

Started washing the algae off the deck window panes

But when I worked from home on Monday I started washing the deck glass during my lunch break. They come up well. If only my arms were another 5 cm longer.

I will figure out how to get those last few cms done. And they will all look awesome. We need to get them painted too.

Comparison of one done and one not

She chases spiders in the bath - so she's waiting

Tuesday saw me at work and busy as, bro. I got some iced lattes to get me through the day. And it went pretty well. So - yay!

Planning day iced latte

And a photo bomb!

Rode home and Mike was already there with his Mevo, ready to take Toby to the airport. They both loved driving the Tesla there.

Driving the Mevo Tesla to the airport

Toby drew ... things



Bye Toby and Tessa

Caught up with David too and said goodbye to Toby and Tessa. They are off to Chc. Then next week they are off to Hawaii. Wow!

I miss Toby already.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment