Thursday, January 18, 2024

The Wednesday with lovely weather

 Hi,

I tried to get cat content pics this morning for my insistent audience. Moxley was looking very adorable as I left the house. She was sitting in the laundry basket. But as I fished out my phone for the best pic ever, she leapt out and all I captured was a blur of fur. Hahah. So you have iced coffee pics and gym pics instead.

PT session Wed morning. Deads. 60kg. 4.x4

Iced latte

Antics in planning day Tuesday

Last night I rode home and Mike was in a meeting with Australia. So I made a salad and when he was done, we ate on the deck, enjoying the warm, still evening.

Off to bed to watch the last episodes of For All Mankind. Done and dusted. Slept well. Up at 5.30am for my ride in for work and gym.

Squats. 50kg. 4 x 4. Yeah - bit tough.

Thurs morning PT session. Squats. 50kg 4x4

Sweaty legs on the leg press

I tried to rush to my brekkie with Maureen at The Lab, but bumped into Andrew and had a quick chat. Then spied Maureen also on her way. She was chatting to her friend, Pauline, who works for Kiwibank. So many people I know work in the building. Danita was walking into work when I sat down for brekkie. So I said hello to her.

Brekkie with Maureen

Tried to sort out some of the next bike trip with Maureen. Nebulous plans still. Looked at her pics from her trip to the US to see family. That was good fun.

After work, doing the round the bays ride with her. For training purposes. Hahahah. OMG.

Mike and I are off tomorrow to visit Dunedin, Cannot wait for that!

Right. Have a brilliant day! Take care.

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment