Wednesday, January 24, 2024

The Tuesday back at work

 Hi,

After an early start yesterday in Dunedin, Mike and I worked from home on Tuesday. And boy, was that a good idea.

Also got washing done. Yippee!

The cats were happy we were home. Tidied up their kitty litter and they were very grateful. Sally had looked after them while we were away and they do like it when she visits and gives them an ENTIRE can of food each, every time. Hahahah. Thank you, Sally.

They look at my teaspoon of food like I was starving them.

But my readers today will be happy with the cat content in the blog post. #winning 

Smudge lying with her paws crossed

I just can't!

Drowsy Moxley is so cute

We went for a run in Izard Park after work. 5km around and around the wee park. Totally boring. And it was so hot.

I have put my hand up to help in the dragon boat tonight. Let's see if they need me. And Maureen wants another ride after work tomorrow. Sweet!

Gym this morning. Puny. That's me. Did bench. 35kg. 6 reps x 4 sets. Then just the bar for as many reps as I could manage. Got to 35 reps. I got to 40 before Christmas. Puny.

Have a fantastic day!

Love,

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment