Tuesday, November 18, 2008

 
Busy day!   I drove in as I ’m collecting Mum and Dad from the airport.   Their flight is delayed by 20 mins so I ’ll leave here about 1430 to get there in tine to see them walking through customs.   Mike is busy at work too, so he probably hasn ’t noticed the missing daily email.
 
The weather is holding here.   It looks glorious out there, but is supposed to turn to custard at some stage today.   We shall see.   I had to stake my broccoli last night as the wind yesterday toppled one of them over.   Where does this weird weather come from?
 
So, I am excited at my parents return.   I have cooked up a batch of spag bol sauce in preparation of their arrival.
 
My wee sister Karen won $900 on an Aussie radio station the other day answering 9 questions out of 10 correctly.   She is renovating her house so it is very timely and has already been spent on door knobs.   And the 10 th questions he couldn ’t answer?   Right up my alley.   Couldn ’t she have phoned a friend?   ;-)   Who makes Xbox?   Well, she won ’t forget that in a hurry now.   But $900, $1000?   Why quibble!   Smart girl.   I ’m chuffed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment