Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I hope it all goes well with the boys this morning.   Toby woke at 5.50am because he couldn ’t find the toy he was sleeping with.   He has to be ready on time today as Mike has to be at work ready for action by 9am.   I am away at a seminar all day so hopefully things go ok.
 
Mike worked late last night (he has a huge two day meeting about IT strategy) and Toby and I had loads of fun.   I have dug out my guitar after having a hankering for it again and I played for a while (my fingers couldn ’t take much as they are very soft) while Toby went to sleep.   Toby said I sang beautifully and I should make a CD.   Heheheheh.   He made my night saying that!
 
We have a release on Thursday night so I ’ll be late home that night.   I imagine McDonalds might be involved somewhere if those boys are left to their own devices.   And the weekend looks like being fun with election night, the All Blacks v Scotland, and birthdays galore (especially Vivienne ’s!).   Toby has a party to attend on Sunday (I think from 11 – 1pm) but that should fit in nicely into the day ’s activities.
 
Speaking of the rugby match (I must find out what time it is on), I have the words to Flower of Scotland and I will be teaching them to Toby this week.   I gave a rousing rendition in the shower at work this morning.   I hope the sound proofing is up to scratch!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment