Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I have to declare summer weather finally here.   Mike and I slept without the duvet last night – just a sheet.   Bring it on!   In saying this you could be forgiven for thinking we ’re having great weather.   No – we ’re having odd weather.   Windy, rainy and warm.   Bizarre.   My recently planted renga renga is taking a hammering from the wind.   They ’ve gone all floppy.   I hope they survive.   More rain and less wind please.   At least for this week.
 
Mike left this morning at about 5.15am.     Very early.   But I have to say I hardly woke – although I do remember a goodbye kiss.   Toby and I had a fabulous morning.   We enjoyed our walk to school.   Toby “played ” with a banana gun most of the way (shooting things and turning them into bananas) until he ate it.
 
Mum and Dad will collect wee Toby this afternoon and may wait patiently at home till I finish work.   Then they can drive down the hill and I can drive out to 40WLW for fish n chips.   I think the lounge room at Woburn is most likely given the weather conditions.   Although it is supposed to improve this afternoon.
 
Mum is going to do my lunch duty at Toby ’s school today.   That makes my life much easier today.
 
I supervised (ha!) Benjamin and Ramble last night while Vivienne and John did their diving course work.   They have 4 open water dives this weekend so we may be staying at the Lewis household a lot this weekend.
 
I think that ’s it …
 
Marvellous stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment