Friday, November 21, 2008

What a beautiful morning out there today.   Mike and I have a night on the town at a work colleague ’s party.   Mum and Dad will:
Collect Toby at 3pm
Take him to his soccer match (pitch 5, Ian Galloway park, 3.30pm)
Take him home
Let him play computer games
Feed him yummy food
Let him stay up late
Generally pamper him
 
Meanwhile Mike and I will go to this party. Hopefully have a good time.   Come home and collapse.   Get up and collect Toby for swimming tomorrow morning.   I ’m hoping I can stay at home and tidy then take Mum shopping for furniture.
 
I think Vivienne will take Toby to the model railway exhibition on Sunday morning.   Mike may be very tempted.
 
That ’s it!   Nothing on.   I ’ll watch the rugby Sunday morning!   Go the All Blacks!

No comments:

Post a Comment