Thursday, November 20, 2008

I had a pleasant evening looking after Benjamin (that involved eating yummy food with him and briefly discussing World of Warcraft and watching TV) and Ramble (that involved lots of patting and occasional opening and closing doors for him).   Vivienne and John got wet at the SCUBA course from 1800 – 2200.   I think I would have drowned when I fell asleep underwater!   And I got choc chip muffins for my trouble (Mum – there is one left on the bench at our house for a nice cup of tea!).   Roll on Monday night where I do it again.   The ride up to their place went surprisingly well.   40 minutes from my bike at work to their driveway.   Not bad for the first time (and only second time or so up the gorge – Mike and I have been using Old Porirua Road to go to my parents place – quite a different prospect).

I enjoyed the Munster v All Blacks game.   Munster were gutted not to get that win.

I need to keep track of my social schedule.   For some reason I feel like I ’m losing grip on my life.   Here is the immediate schedule so everyone can remind me.   And fill in any gaps.
 

Tonight:   bake pikelets with my mother.   Possibly take my parents shopping for furniture (is Harvey Norman open Thursday night?)

Friday morning:   make sure Toby takes pikelets for morning tea.   It ’s grandparent day at Toby ’s school

Friday night:   Mike and Toby bond over Speed Racer (Dad – you can watch the drivel too if you want).   I relax with a book.

Saturday morning:   swimming.  Now I think swimming is the only thing on so far this weekend.   I will also go shopping with my parents.

Mon evening:   Vivienne's house for supervising and couch sitting

Tues:   fish n chip night at Petone beach or 40WLW (Mike in Auckland for the day).

I think that ’s it.   But I still feel uneasy.   I wonder what I have forgotten!   ;-)


Anyhow a cup of tea will fix everything.   Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment