Friday, July 23, 2010

Good morning on Fri, Jul 23

Hi,

After working a bit late last night and waking up groggy, I decided to take the bus in this morning.  It didn't look too bad out there.  Damp roads and misty clouds, but no wind.  It would have been a good ride in, I reckon.  And the bus ride in leaves me dopey at work for ages.  Give me an invigorating ride down the hill to start the day anytime!

Last night Ma and I decided to flag table tennis.  She is still pretty sick and I am still blocked up.  My cough might be getting better though.  Next week we'll be in fine form.

Friday night tonight.  Hooray.  I wonder what movie we'll watch at home? 

Swimming lessons start for the term tomorrow.  Toby will miss next weekend while we're in Sydney celebrating my wee sister's big birthday!  Woo hoo!  I have asked if Duncan and Emerson can come for a sleepover on Saturday night and we'll take them on the day walk on Sunday Mike has organised for the tramping club.  Good fun.

Have a marvellous weekend.  Stay snug and warm.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment