Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good morning on Tues, Jul 27

Hi,

What a busy evening yesterday.  I collected Toby for Keas and we had a good old time with over ten children attending.  Wow!  The shadow puppets went quite well.

Then I dropepd Toby off home, had a quick bite to eat and then went and played squash for the second time in the 3.5 years we've lived here.  But I didn't win.  So I am a bit rusty and need to practise a lot more.  Time for me and Mike to dust off our squash racquets and start a regular session.  We both enjoy squash.

Tonight we're off to a movie.  Inception.  Should be good fun by the look of the shorts I saw last movie I went to.  Hannah will pop over to babysit Toby at our place.  Hopefully that goes well.

The weather is lovely this morning.  A wonderful Wellington wnter's day.  Enjoy it if you're here.

I'm getting excited about visiting Sydney (briefly) this weekend.  I can't wait!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment