Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good morning on Thurs, Jul 29

Hi,

It's happy birthday day.  Happy birthday to my sisters!  Hooray!  I'll see Sharon up in Sydney.  Toby is so happy to be seeing Jamie soon.  And Tyler and Abby too.  Yesterday he realised we were just going for the weekend and asked why it was such a short visit.  I said at least it was better than nothing and he agreed completely!

Tomorrow we have a half day at work (and school) and then we all head off around 3.30pm to Sydney.  Can't wait! 

Karate went well.  I caught the end of it and they were teaching them how to fall correctly.  Very useful.  Even for me!  Toby told Ma he had a good tennis lesson.  And Ma cooked up a comfort meal of family mince pie and mash.  Yummo!

We have to pack tonight, play table tennis and see Toby's teacher for parent/teacher interviews.  Should keep us very busy.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment