Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Jul 28

Hi,

Who's having a Happy Birthday tomorrow?  Happy birthday Shona and Sharon.  I hope the weather is lovely for your special day.

Mike managed his logistics expertly last night and sat down next to me at the movie with 30 seconds to spare before the movie started.  Perfect timing for him.  Me?  I would have been a mess cutting anything that fine.  But it sits well with Mike.  No waste.  Mike absolutely loved the movie - I know this because he cannot stop talking about it.  I enjoyed it, but I think I enjoyed The Matrix more when I saw that.  It certainly makes you think quite a bit.

Tennis day and karate day.  I had Toby drop off duty and we had a nice morning.  The ride in was fine but my cough is still playing a bit of havoc with my riding.  So I took it pretty easy.

We need to pack for the weekend tonight.  We don't need much as we're only away for a short time.  I wonder if carry on is all we need?

Ma is coming right after her bout of flu.  I wonder if we'll see her tonight?

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment