Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good morning on Wed, Jul 21

Hi,

The weather has turned drizzly.  Must be Dad's day off, eh?  Heheheh.  The ride down the hill was slow - I am such a wimp when my brakes don't work crisply.  I was on Toby drop off duty as Mike has karate duty this afternoon.  I suspect tennis might be an optimistic wish today.

What else have I got on my plate?  Building Toby's pom pom for the pom pom demonstration on Monday evening at Keas.  It's a bit tangly.  I must have lost the knack.

I need a cup of tea.  Been too busy so far this morning to get one.  My cold is still spluttering along.  It might be getting better.  Ma is off to the doctors - finally.  Hopefully she hasn't left it too long to get it sorted quickly.  Karen did say we weren't allowed to bring germs over for her birthday!

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment