Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Monday with no Mike

Hi,

Mike was up and on a flight to Sydney before Toby and I were awake.  Chatting to him last night with Face Time showed how tiring that early flight is before a hard day at work.  Mike was shattered.  Hope he slept well last night.

I rode my new bike in and home yesterday.  In the rain and gale force winds.  The extra gears (my old bike had 21 gears I think and the new one has 27) were amazing riding back up the hill.  The granny gear felt like I could climb a wall!  The riding position is quite different and I am still getting used to it.  From knowing exactly what gear I needed at every moment on my commute, I now am playing a guessing game.  Fun!

Pushing my bike to school with Toby, Toby declared my new bike "our bike".  It suits him very well.  I just have to take the seat down a bit and he can ride it.  My son is really getting quite tall (compared to me).

Monday night Toby and I relaxed.  Toby practised his speech (it is due this Wednesday) while I cooked dinner and we were in bed early.  So early I woke at 5.15am this morning quite refreshed!  Heheheheh.

Cubs tonight - and it is a bike riding night.  Should be a good night.

Have a wonderful day.
Love,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, I was shattered after work! So what did I do? Headed into town and had Apfelstrudel and Kirschetorte with Liz Hale, of course!

    ReplyDelete