Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Wednesday with karate

Hi,

Thursday morning has dawned in-between the galeforce days.  It looks quite nice out there - the rain has stopped and the wind has died away.  Great!  Especially after my ride home last night where I got pretty scared.  The wind blew me off course on Molesworth St outside Josh's work.  Fortunately it blew me into the gutter.  So I stopped and gathered myself and then rode off into the gale once more.  I knew riding up our hill would be fine as it is always sheltered.  But even so, I was shaking when I got to Toby's school.  I think I might take the bus next time galeforce winds are howling around.

Karate was good fun.  I sat and caught up with Christine for a while (and we have tea at their house this evening) and then read while Toby attended his lesson.  Then home to eat (he ate like a horse) and to bed.

Toby had a speech yesterday at school and by all accounts it went ok.

Have a marvellous day!
Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment