Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Tuesday with Cubs

Hi,

Tuesday was great fun.  If all Tuesdays went this well, it'd be marvellous.  I had lunch with Aidan and enjoyed chatting away about work (it's a shame for her -but she had lots of good advice for presenting to people so I took notes).

I went to the pub next door with Sophie and Matt (work colleagues) to watch the Melbourne Cup race.  Was my horse even in it?

The weather stayed dry (just - a few drops on my ride home) and Toby and I had a hearty dinner of toast before rushing off to Cubs.  We wandered around Karori Cemetery looking for things like the oldest person at death, the youngest person at death, the oldest date...  It was a lot of fun.  The rain stayed away.

Home to chat to Mike with Face Time (a bit quiet as we were almost asleep when he called).  And a good sleep.  Yay!

Rain this morning.  Can't see the tops of the hills.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment